SURF Awards for Best Practice in Community Regeneration
Share your success with SURF
SURF is currently welcoming applications to our 2017 SURF Awards for Best Practice in Community Regeneration.
Each year, SURF and the Scottish Government team up to highlight, share and celebrate success and innovation in efforts to improve the physical, social and/or economic fabric of disadvantaged communities across Scotland through the prestigious SURF Awards.
This year, there are five categories of entry, which are designed to reflect the full range of regeneration activity. These are: Scotland’s Most Improved Place, Housing, Youth Employment, Creative Regeneration and Community Led Regeneration.
Our application process is free and straightforward and the benefits of SURF Awards recognition include:
- Demonstrate value to key partners and funders;
- Shortlisted entries will be highlighted in a widely distributed publication;
- The winning initiatives will be showcased throughout 2017/18;
- A leading Scottish Government Minister will present the SURF Awards at a celebratory presentation dinner event on 7th of December 2017 in Glasgow.The application materials are available on the SURF website at the following link:Please do not hesitate to contact SURF’s Derek Rankine directly on 0141 440 6393, or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org, for any further information on the SURF Awards.
- So if you know of a deserving Scottish regeneration project, please consider submitting a nomination before this year’s closing date of Monday 18th September 2017.